Sunday, May 2, 2010

There is Time.......

I have decided this is no easy task. The Henna Art Quilt Project is alive and well. For those who have sent in fabric panels ..thank you thank you thank you. I am holding onto them until I get enough for the quilt.
Something new......For those of you who want to do this, I will send you fabric panels for you to work on. This is a way for me to control consistancy within the project and make it easier for you. So just let me know. My e-mail address is
lyndune2@yahoo.com Any questions just ask.
The fabric panels I have now will still be included however the quilt will be made late this fall to early next year. The Project will still be displayed in a gallery here in Portland and it will still be auctioned to raise monies for breast cancer and cancer patients. I thank you all for your support and your gifts and your talents. The Gift of Empowerment through Art! Thank you

1 comment: